Who am I? I am way more than just a Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger. There’s a lot that you may not know about Meshonda Latrice Moore, in case you’re wondering, take the 1st two initials from my first, middle, and last name and there you have it: MeLaMo
Brief bio: Dr. Meshonda Latrice France-Moore, a native of Columbus, Georgia. Dr. Moore is a wife, mother, sister, aunt, friend, and most affectionately, a grandmother to the sweetest little boy ever. She believes in adversity and strives to overcome all of the barriers that she was faced with at a young age. Dr. Moore became a teenage mother at the age of sixteen but she didn’t allow that to stop her from reaching the goals that she had set for herself. She often speaks on how she “Beat the Odds”. She is currently employed with the State of Georgia working with at risk youth and believes that all youth are entitled to a second chance. She is an active member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Dr. Moore is a Published Author and a Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger. She loves fashion and believes that if you look good than you feel good. She enjoys reading, writing, and volunteering in her community and believes in a quote stated by Winston Churchill that
“You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.”
Here are 5 fun facts about myself.
1. Growing up, I was a tomboy being the only girl with 3 brothers.
2. I can’t dance, so yes, it’s a myth that all black people know how to.
3. I love writing and actually self published a Book of Poems.
4. In school, I was an athlete, I played basketball and ran track, although my daughters don’t believe me, but I can actually still hoop 😬
5. At age 16, life through me a curveball and I became a teenage mother but against all odds, completed my PhD in 2016. It’s not how you start but how you finish.
Thank you to everyone that support me with this journey.
Dreaming with my eyes open~Dr. Meshonda Moore
Thanks for visiting.
Follow me on IG: TheMeLaMoShow